The NEW versatile and robust Rhino Floodlight is supplied with lumen select, allowing for single or multiple lumen outputs across various locations on site. The amber is suitable for environmental conditions such as fog, dust or adverse effects on fauna, while the 4000K is ideal for mining, open areas, car parks, warehousing and car or transportation yards.
- Ideal for harsh conditions, with superior housing made of LM6 grade die-cast aluminium, in addition to a chromated and powder-coated black finish
- Available in a 1723K (amber) asymmetrical light distribution or a 4000K in either symmetrical or asymmetrical
- Large 6mm2 terminal block and 2x 20mm threaded cable entries
- Chromated pressure die-cast LM6 marine grade aluminum body with galvanized etched outdoor black powder coated paint finish trunnion arm
- Wireguard, glare shield and 64mm diameter pole mount adaptor available
- 415V control gear available upon request.
|Add To Ideas||Item Datasheet||IES||Item Code||Description||System Power||Exit Lumen||Lm/W||CCT||MacAdam Steps||Beam Distribution||Lifetime||Earth Leakage||Dimensions||Luminaire Colour||Weight||Luminaire Material|
|Add to ideas||RHNA380LS4||RHINO FLOODLIGHT ASYMMETRIC 380W LUMEN SELECT 4000K||380W||49400lm||83lm/W||4000K||5SDCM||Asymmetric||54,000hrs (L70/B10)||0.7mA||L531 x W377 x H129 mm||Black||11kg||Aluminium|
|Add to ideas||RHNA380LSA||RHINO FLOODLIGHT ASYMMETRIC 380W LUMEN SELECT AMBER||380W||30780lm||83lm/W||1723K||Asymmetric||50,000hrs (L70/B10)||0.7mA||L531 x W377 x H129 mm||Black||11kg||Aluminium|
|Add to ideas||RHNS380LS4||RHINO FLOODLIGHT SYMMETRIC 380W LUMEN SELECT 4000K||380W||56257lm||133lm/W||4000K||5SDCM||Symmetric||54,000hrs (L70/B10)||0.7mA||L531 x W128 x H377 mm||Black||11kg||Aluminium|